Friday, January 14, 2011

From New York

Wow, it's 10am and I haven't published a post yet.  What am I thinking?  Well, an excuse: I had counted on the bolt bus I took yesterday to have wifi and sadly, it was out of order.  So no chance to publish on my way to New York and then once I got here, it was a busy agenda of meetings and then a very nice dinner with my good friends, an evening far too nice to worry about self-imposed deadlines...

Anyway, here I am and before I head out for another busy day, I'll post a few links I'd like to recommend, to feed your horticultural cravings.

Alice Joyce writes Bay Area Tendrils and her most recent post marks her two year "Blogoversary."  Alice's blog has been a favorite of mine since I began blogging. 

Second, this afternoon I'm looking forward to checking out the new David Rubenstein Atrium at Lincoln Center.  It features a green wall that I'd like to check out.  Speaking of green walls, don't wonder why I've been blogging so much about Longwood Gardens and haven't written about their new green wall, the largest in the US.  That's to come sometime next week. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment